Buildbots

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:50:06 UTC 2014

good to know (i assumed it was in working order from your remarks)

I think making it more surfaced / discoverable might enable a lot more
volunteer build bots (which is an issue aside from maintaining it)

of course, officially moving it to github should be with ian's blessing,
its mostly his work afaik :)