Haskell Support on Windows (Simon Peyton Jones)

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 1 12:57:41 UTC 2014

A couple of poor assumptions are made here.

I'm not sure where "here" is.   In my email I specifically said exactly what you are saying (only I was not as eloquent as you).

What we need is some developers who are willing to give some love and support to the Windows version of GHC.  And they really are thin on the ground, unfortunately.

Simon