Trac emails for CC additions

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Sep 27 21:25:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 27.09.2013, 09:11 -0400 schrieb Simon Marlow:
> Can we stop Trac from sending an email when someone adds themselves to
> the CC list of a ticket, without making any other changes to the ticket?
>   It's hard to filter these automatically.

if I may add another trac wishlist: Can the name of the originator of a
change be put in some header, e.g.
so that one can mark changes done by oneself as read (as I do with
mailing list mail and other bugtracker’s notifications).

(But then, this seems to be non-trivial in trac, so I’ll accept a
“wontfix” for this suggestions.)

Thanks,
Joachim

--