I've moved the primitive package to github

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:11:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

vector is also broken with HEAD.

$ cabal install --with-ghc=C:\ghc\ghc-7.7.20130806\bin\ghc.exe vector
Resolving dependencies...
[10 of 19] Compiling Data.Vector.Generic ( Data\Vector\Generic.hs, dist\build\Da
ta\Vector\Generic.o )

Data\Vector\Generic.hs:197:24:
     Module `Data.Typeable' does not export `Typeable1'
Failed to install vector-0.10.0.1
vector-0.10.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1

Pedro already sent patch to fix this problem, and I filed this to vector's trac.

   http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devs/2013-February/000420.html

But ... this patch doesn't accept yet, and trac is down now.

How about move vector's repository the same as primitive one?

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/