simd branch ready for review/merge

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:31:06 UTC 2013

Hey Geoff,

Sorry for not getting around to reviewing this.  I just skimmed the
patches and didn't spot anything obviously bogus.

Regarding the sorry errors, are primops the only place that we need to
check?  Is it possible that the user might try to call a function that
takes a SIMD argument and make the NCG fall over that way?