front-end hooks status?

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 23:34:24 UTC 2013

I know you have said that before on another today ;)

as for documentation, the patch itself only has some general information,
and since some of them are low level they come with fair warning, obviously
if you mess with compiler pipeline internals you can break thing, and
invariants are not always documented. Should I perhaps add a list of the
hooks to the wiki page, with links to example source code where they're
used, and collect warnings and tips for each hook there?