HEAD doesn't build: No rule to make target 'TcTypeNats.hs'

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 16:07:41 UTC 2013

Hm, sorry about that---it validated fine on my machine.  I'll kick off a
fresh build, perhaps I need to register the new module somewhere besides
the cabal file?  Btw, were you building from scratch, or rebuilding an
existing GHC?  I find that sometimes I need to `make clean` to get all the
dependencies to be computed correctly.