delete remote branch

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 12 17:16:15 UTC 2013

I haven't a clue what this wip thread is about, but I hope that in due course someone may update the Git Wiki page http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WorkingConventions/Git, (or wherever) to describe common workflows.  I am regularly confused by submodules, and I have no clue about wip stuff.  (Probably some of it only needs to be known by super-users.)

Thanks

Simon