delete remote branch

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Thu Sep 12 08:40:23 UTC 2013

Hello Geoffrey,

On 2013-09-11 at 22:29:04 +0200, Geoffrey Mainland wrote:

[...]

> Is there any chance we could get the wip namespace up and running soon?

Sure, I've enabled it right now (and we can change the "wip/"
branch-prefix lateron should we come up with a better naming); there's
only the problem that everytime you push a rebased commit, the email
notification will be re-run, and the script will think the rebased
commits are completely new; just take that into account when pushing a
rebased commit :-)

hth,
  hvr