A build problem on Mac

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Sun Sep 8 13:42:50 UTC 2013

Good, we have a culprit then. Kazu, would you be willing to do a couple of things to provide me
with more information? I'd need the Cmm dump that causes the panic. Also, tomorrow I'll add more
information to this panic so that we get back name of offending code block - this should make
debugging easier for me.

Janek