Getting Involved

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 21:03:58 UTC 2013

On 29/11/13 20:29, Jan Stolarek wrote:
> Hi Blair,
>
> have you seen this page on the wiki: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Newcomers ? It should
> help you get started and give you some alternative ideas on tickets worth picking up.
>
> Janek

I mentioned this recently in #ghc but that page is _really_ hard to find
on the Wiki and unless you know it exists, you're not going to have seen
it. If possible, could someone put it in a more visible place? I realise
that it's on the WorkingConventions page (only now I realise this) but
perhaps a direct link in the sidebar or maybe even a link on the front
page in Developer Documentation section would be appropriate!

--
Mateusz K.