Trac formatting

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at gnu.org
Thu Nov 14 13:05:37 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-14 at 13:07:00 +0100, Simon Marlow wrote:

[...]

> Obviously this is all just MHO, if everyone else wants markup in
> commit messages then I won't complain.

btw, I'm keeping my eyes open to see how easy it'd be to support
specific renderer for commit messages, with a simple/reasonable subset
of markdown (top-level unordered-lists, blockquotes by indentation,
code-blocks, emphasis, ``) in commit messages w/ the ability to link at
least to commit-hashes and ticket numbers...

Cheers,
  hvr