Validate broken on Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion

Christiaan Baaij christiaan.baaij at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 11:04:57 UTC 2013

After fixing the warning in the C-code of the primitive package, validate (including dph tests) seems to be working for me:

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Thu Nov 14 11:03:26 2013 CET
 0:46:34 spent to go through
    3818 total tests, which gave rise to
   14930 test cases, of which
   11445 were skipped

      28 had missing libraries
    3394 expected passes
      58 expected failures

       0 caused framework failures
       1 unexpected passes
       4 unexpected failures

Unexpected passes:
   ghci/linking  T3333 (normal)

Unexpected failures:
   driver         static001 [bad stderr] (normal)
   driver/T3007   T3007 [bad exit code] (normal)
   perf/compiler  T3064 [stat not good enough] (normal)
   perf/compiler  T4801 [stat too good] (normal)

I'll try again with a 'make maintainer-clean', include profiling libs, and do a ./validate --slow.