Validate fails: Var/Type length mismatch: [] [s{tv a15I} [tv]]

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri May 31 10:47:30 CEST 2013

I don’t know about ghcpkg01.  About T149, I’m on a train and can’t check, but I think it’s a common-sub-expression test. It seems to be “working” now, but CSE is quite fragile (I have an idea for how to improve it, but no time to try it out).

I guess I’ll make it pass, but leave breadcrumbs not to be too surprised if it starts failing agai

Simon