Module import and use in GHC plugin?

Amos Robinson amos.robinson at gmail.com
Thu May 30 00:50:24 CEST 2013

I'd love to know a nicer way to do this, but what Ben Lippmeier did as a
workaround is require a binding

"repa_primitives = R.primitives"
where repa_primitives is a record with references to all the primitive
types you need. It's not great, but it works.

Plugin code:
http://code.ouroborus.net/repa/repa-head/repa-plugin/Data/Array/Repa/Plugin/Primitives.hs

Primitives export:
http://code.ouroborus.net/repa/repa-head/repa-series/Data/Array/Repa/Series/Prim.hs