Stuck

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue May 28 13:50:19 CEST 2013

Ian

I'm stuck again.  This time I'm trying to run nofib.  But all attempts yield gibberish below

Apparently mk/config.mk.in contains
	GHC_STAGE2  = $(ghc-stage2_INPLACE)
which is, I believe, essential to nofib.  But I can't see anywhere that ghc-stage2_INPLACE is set.

It would be great to have your help in getting un-stuck. Thanks

Simon

simonpj at cam-05-unx:~/5builds/HEAD/nofib$ make boot
/bin/sh: 1: /5playpen/simonpj/HEAD/: Permission denied
/bin/sh: 1: [: -gt: unexpected operator
/bin/sh: 1: [: -ge: unexpected operator
== Recursively making `boot' in runstdtest nofib-analyse imaginary spectral real shootout ...
PWD = /5playpen/simonpj/HEAD/nofib
== make boot ;
 in /5playpen/simonpj/HEAD/nofib/runstdtest