fixing up links to commits and ghc source on trac wiki/trackers

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Fri May 24 21:17:22 CEST 2013

Hi Carter,

The reason the links are broken is because the Git Trac plugin is currently
disabled for performance reasons.  The easiest thing to do is to get the
plugin updated and re-enable it.

Edward

Excerpts from Carter Schonwald's message of Fri May 24 10:52:44 -0700 2013: