Language level heads-up warnings

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed May 22 15:42:10 CEST 2013

Yes, I think that if the libraries community thought it was important, I (or indeed someone else) could add a couple of ad-hoc warnings to GHC without much work. But you'd all need to be clear and specific about what warnings were wanted, and they'd need to be easy to check (ie no global program analysis).

Simon