STM Commentary

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon May 20 16:04:50 CEST 2013

Ryan

Great stuff.  What you have is almost certainly more accurate, complete, and up to date than anything else we have, so thank you.  As others have said, putting it on the GHC wiki would be much the best place.

Perhaps here: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Rts/STM

Simon

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in England and Wales
Registered office 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB