Nightly builds

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 18 11:23:15 CEST 2013

Hi Ian
What's the state of our nightly builds?

*         I'd rather not rely on build infrastructure here at MSR, because I am not capable of maintaining it, and Geoff is leaving in August.  (Geoff is, however, willing to continue to help on infrastructure issues, after his move to Drexel; thanks Geoff.)

*         I believe that our nightly snapshots are still dead.  Are these constructed by buildbots?

*         How are the buildbots doing?
Is all this awaiting our shift of abott?  Or is it orthogonal?  Do we need help from others?  If so who?
Thanks
Simon

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in England and Wales
Registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB