Segfault when using integer-simple

CJ van den Berg cj at vdbonline.com
Mon Jun 17 08:53:03 CEST 2013

On 2013-06-16 22:33, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
> Somebody claiming to be Carter Schonwald wrote:
>> Could you open a ticket on trac for this issue?  Also have you tried to
>> reproduce it on other architectures?
>
> Done: <http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7988>
>
> I have just now tested on native linux-i486, but nothing else yet.  I
> tried to build a cross-compiler for arm-linux just now and it complained
> that I don't have curses for terminfo :P
>
> If anyone with an Android or other cross-compiler could test it out,
> that would be awesome too, but I will keep poking.

I don’t use integer-simple in my Android cross-compiler builds because I
ran into problems. Possibly the same problem as you. I never did
investigate any further though because it seemed like integer-gmp was
the way to go for acceptable performance anyway and the switch was not
difficult.

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj at vdbonline.com