T5321FD and T5321Fun performance improvements

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Fri Jul 26 18:06:29 CEST 2013

I'm not really concerned that tests improved, but I wonder whether this improvement was caused by recent fix for #8083 pushed by Simon Marlow. Given performance changes I reported in #8082 I simply wonder how sensitive is the code generation. I observed one case where performance improves by 20% just by accident. Perhaps this would be another such case?

Janek