Exposing newtype coercions to Haskell

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 24 00:12:09 CEST 2013

Yes, that's what I got from Joachim's response to my design, also. My only other thought is to have some way to store an _axiom_, instead of an R coercion. But, that seems very fishy and wrong-headed. So, I guess we'll have to have ~R#. I'm tempted to use "~R#" as its name, to make it impossible to write in Haskell code. Would there be any problems with this? I'll go ahead and include the new coercion form when I commit roles.

Richard