Patch/feature proposal: "Source plugins"

Edsko de Vries edskodevries at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:32:59 CEST 2013

Yes, I fully intend to create a ticket with a detailed description and a
first patch, but I've been struggling with the latest HEAD, and
specifically the fact that it now uses dynamic libraries for TH. I (think I
am) stuck at a Cabal bug and I cannot currently build my code at all :-/
Duncan is looking into this though.

Edsko