This week

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at
Wed Jan 30 12:48:37 CET 2013

> Unfortunately, I can't find any timescale for the release anywhere, but it's currently frozen.
It's frozen for about 7 months now. Debian is released "When It's Done" and I think the only
timescale you can find is the number of release-critical bugs:

Wheezy will be released when the green line gets to zero (no bugs). Judging from how it goes so
far I'd say about 4 more months, but this is a very rough guess. Still, waiting for a new release
sounds like a good idea (that's what I'm doing).