This week

David Terei davidterei at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:25:55 CET 2013

On 29 January 2013 12:36, Ian Lynagh <ian at well-typed.com> wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:18:48PM -0800, Andy Adams-Moran wrote:
>> +1 re upgrading trac.
>
> What new features in particular would you like?

I'd mostly like support for multiple Git repos as I already mentioned.
As others have mentioned 0.12x seems to have this so that's great.

The 1.0 release highlights according to the trac team are:
* Refreshed user interface
* Git support
* Branching structure displayed in the revision log
* Ticket batch modification support

All seem pretty nice (although new UI would take some adjusting and I
dont think its that much of an improvement over 0.11 / 0.12 design).
Git support may simply be promoting the plugin as Andy mentioned, not
sure if performance is improved over 0.12.

Batch modification may be something useful for you Ian (or perhaps the
Simons) but otherwise I don't think anyone else.