Stack smashing when using FunPtr wrappers on ARM

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Thu Jan 24 17:04:28 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Karel Gardas wrote:
>On 01/24/13 04:51 PM, Stephen Paul Weber wrote:
>>Somebody claiming to be Nathan Hüsken wrote:
>>>I tried it here with android. It works, no segfault.
>>>I have used llvm-3.2, maybe that helps?
>>I am building one against llvm-3.0 just now and if it fails will try
>>llvm-3.2
>
>Stephen, honestly speaking, why are you going unregisterised route?  Isn't
>it possible for you to use registerised build?

I'm trying an unregisterised build because until this morning that was the
only kind anyone had ever made work without producing segfaulting binaries.
Now that Nathan has additionally had success with a registered build, I am
going to try that some more :)

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted