HEADS UP (was Re: [commit: ghc] master: Tidy up cross-compiling (109a1e5))

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:06:25 CET 2013

On 18/01/13 21:40, Karel Gardas wrote:

> Thanks a lot for this job and thanks a lot to everyone working on
> cross-compilation capability of GHC!

I should mention that most of the hard work was done by others: Stephen
Blackheath, Mark Lentczner, Ian Lynagh, Gabor Grief and others, I've
just been tidying up a few loose ends and updating the wiki.

> The only issue I see with it is that I'm not able to perform another
> clean build of GHC HEAD using this amd64 compiler since genprimopcode
> segfaults on me.

I suggest running the testsuite with this compiler to see if you can
idenfity the smallest test case that fails, and start debugging from there.