Massive detabbing of the source

David Terei davidterei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:17:40 CET 2013

I don't mind too much either way what happens here as I have no
outstanding changes.

However, I generally agree with the Simons. We've been slowly removing
tabs over time and a little ugliness doesn't hurt for now. I also like
that de-tabbing for me has been a big motivation to not simply de-tab,
but to clean up those files in a larger sense.

My 2 cents :).