Building on android - compiled program segfaults

Nathan Hüsken nathan.huesken at posteo.de
Sun Jan 13 16:22:38 CET 2013

There is some more success :).
When I do an unregisterised build, it works without segfault.

On 01/13/2013 11:16 AM, Bernhard Urban wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Nathan Hüsken
> <nathan.huesken at posteo.de> wrote:
>> I was succesfull in building ghc (pulled from git) to compile for
>> arm-linux-androideabi!
>
> Great news!
> Can you describe how you managed to build it and which environment you use?

I am on ubuntu 64  bit.
I am planing to share the information in a blog post, but I will wait if
I (or someone else) gets the registerised build to work.

I made a short writedown of the steps it took here:
https://github.com/RudolfVonKrugstein/jshaskell-blog/blob/master/android_ghc/android_ghc.md

Regards,
Nathan