Why not rebase instead of merge?

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 23 23:33:19 CET 2013

I'm ok with changing my workflow if that'd give better history. But someone would need to explain the new workflow carefully on the wiki.    At the moment my general plan is:

* make some changes
* commit as patches
* validate
* pull
* fix conflicts
* revalidate if the conflicts look at all suspicious
* push

Simon