missing darcs repos?

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Sat Feb 23 09:01:26 CET 2013

Has someone recently removed the (old) darcs repos for libraries from e.g.

etc?  My nightly builds of nhc98 have recently started failing because this is (and no doubt others are) missing.  It is not a disaster, since I can start publishing the most recent state of these repos myself, but I just wanted to check that the removal was intentional.  I con't recall any specific email about it, although I admit I do not keep up very well with mailing list traffic these days.