missing darcs repos?

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Sat Feb 23 09:01:26 CET 2013

Hello,

Has someone recently removed the (old) darcs repos for libraries from e.g.

    http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/array

etc?  My nightly builds of nhc98 have recently started failing because this is (and no doubt others are) missing.  It is not a disaster, since I can start publishing the most recent state of these repos myself, but I just wanted to check that the removal was intentional.  I con't recall any specific email about it, although I admit I do not keep up very well with mailing list traffic these days.

Regards,
    Malcolm