Vector primops sizes

Alexander Kjeldaas alexander.kjeldaas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:44:22 CET 2013

I mentioned this in another thread, but Xeon Phi chips have 512-bit AVX,
and Intel has apparently implemented support in LLVM for the ispc compiler.
Also apparently this hasn't been merged back yet, but I guess it is only a
matter of time.
The Intel MIC architecture isn't quite x86 though.

https://github.com/ispc/ispc/issues/367
http://gpuscience.com/software/ispc-a-spmd-compiler-with-xeon-and-xeon-phi-support/

Alexander