RFC: Singleton equality witnesses

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:50:12 CET 2013

In its current state it is not tied to TypeLits, but when Richard adds
his magic it probably will be. It is still an open issue where to put
what, and whether a new module would be fitting.
Richard surely will comment on this. I'd prefer the new instance
definitions in TypeLits to avoid orphans. Thanks for your input
though, this is exactly the kind of feedback we were hoping for :-)

Cheers,

    Gabor

[looks like I lost a previous version of this response, sorry if you
get it twice]