Stable pointers and hash table performance

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:24:24 CET 2013

I've replied on the ticket, which is just about the bad interaction
between StablePtrs and generational GC.  We should probably have a
separate ticket to track Eyal's patches to separate StablePtrs from
StableNames, but maybe he wants to work on it for a while longer before
submitting them for review. (I support the idea in principle)