nofib comparisons between 7.0.4, 7.4.2, 7.6.1, and 7.6.2

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:49:18 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM, David Terei <davidterei at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why are you creating new shootout benchmarks though rather than simply
> move the exiting Shootout folder from fibon/Shootout to the top level
> and fixing the makefile?

I discussed this with David offline. The summary is that the shootout
benchmarks in fibon has bitrotted to the point that they no longer
corresponds to the shootout benchmarks on the official site so there's
nothing really gained by modifying the current ones. In addition, I've made
sure to closely mirror the compilation settings and input sizes used in the
shootout.