My first patch

Krzysztof Langner klangner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 10:43:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

Since I'm new here I will first introduce myself.
My name is Krzysztof and I have more then 20 years experience with object
oriented languages. Recently I learned about functional programming. And I
really like it.
Because my current project uses OO languages (no FP) I decided to try to
engage with GHC development to learn Haskell.

So here is my first patch. It is related to the ticket:

I just changed error message so it should be easier (I hope) to understand
what has happened. No functionality was changed. The patch is attached to
the ticket.

Should I submit it to someone to review?

--
Thanks
Krzysztof Langner