ticket for adding ARM backend to NCG?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Mon Dec 23 02:07:59 UTC 2013

Carter Schonwald wrote:

> I believe there are no current plans to add arm to the ncg.
>
> However, I'm hoping to spend a wee bit of time later this year cleaning up

Dude, you have 7 days! Or did you mean next year :-).

> the ncg, and one consequence of that that simon marlow remarked upon at
> icfp is that would perhaps make it easier to add new targets to ncg.

As soon as that NCG cleanup is ready for public consumption, please
let me know so I can validate the PowerPC NCG. I think I am one of
the few people who regularly builds GHC on PowerPC and even I haven't
done it for two weeks because I just moved house.

Cheers,
Erik