[Haskell-cafe] Simple script to make existing GHC or HP installation work with Xcode 5

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

Your script works well on my machine (OS X 10.9 and Xcode 5) though it
emits the following warning while running configure:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-compiler, --with-gcc

BTW, the script does not locate where my settings is. I installed Haskell
Platform using Homebrew and the settings file is under
/usr/local/Cellar/ghc/7.6.3/lib/ghc-7.6.3/settings. It would be good if
your script checks this directory too for Homebrew users.

Thanks,
Kwang Yul Seo