[Haskell-cafe] Announcing GHC iOS

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 22:54:21 CEST 2013

Hi Gabor!
Yes, I believe that's still the case (we're working around it by using
different prefixes for each architecture at the moment). And I think we
should definitely do what you propose. I'll see if I can get a patch
together shortly (or if someone already knows exactly what to do and wants
to do it first, feel free! : )).

Cheers
Luke