Cannot make ghc: Failed to load interface for GHC.Base

Dan Rosén danr at chalmers.se
Fri Aug 30 14:50:28 CEST 2013

Sorry! I thought I got this build error when making HEAD, but I don't. It
builds fine.

However, if I just cherry-pick this simple commit onto HEAD
https://github.com/danr/ghc/commit/86631ffd294af320cb9b00e1a593201af887ed72,
then I do get this error, which is very puzzling. I did a make
maintainer-clean in between.