Disallow pushing of new trailing whitespace

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 22 18:18:12 CEST 2013

GHC already has -fwarn-tabs; we could have -fwarn-trailing-whitespace
and turn it on by default, so that validate errors on it but you also
notice it when you're doing a build (if you're paying attention to
warnings).

Edward

Excerpts from Simon Marlow's message of Thu Aug 22 05:04:50 -0700 2013: