GHC branch "atomics" pushed

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:16:41 CEST 2013

I'll follow up with Ryan to suss this out (in the next day or so), in terms
of what makes sense for 7.8, and the roadmap to the native/llvm codegen
augmentations for later.

If i'm to help Ryan on the Atomics branch, does that mean I need to be
added to the commiters list? @Simon? @Austin?
(for now, i'll not touch any other branch! :)  )