7.8 Feature window

Dr. ÉRDI Gergő gergo at erdi.hu
Wed Aug 21 02:56:07 CEST 2013

On Aug 21, 2013 1:05 AM, "Austin Seipp" <aseipp at pobox.com> wrote:

>  * ERDI was working on pattern synonyms. I believe you were having some
trouble with the implementation. Can someone help him if necessary?

Hi,

I've updated the Trac ticket with the latest status of my work. There are
only two loose ends remaining, and my hope is that the second one will turn
out to be some trivial oversight on my part.

How long does the patch review process usually take? Just so I can factor
that in when thinking of getting this into 7.8.0.

Bye,
Gergo