lambda mining

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Sun Aug 18 18:48:07 CEST 2013

I just pushed support for external repositories in ./sync-all, but
didn't add async. It makes it easy to do so, however (and the patch is
small and lightweight.)

José, if async is all you're missing, I can add it to the 'extra'
repositories, and then it should be reasonably straightforward to add
it to nofib as an extra benchmark, I think.