Committer list [was: Re: NOTICE: Gitolite migration is complete.]

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Sun Aug 18 17:47:02 CEST 2013

I thought about the redundancy too, and I'm all for streamlining the
wiki. I went ahead and reorganized stuff a bit.

The 'Contributor' page is now a stub that leads you to:

 - The code owners page, which covers the high level roles people take
on: http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/CodeOwners
 - The GHC Team page, which covers individuals in particular and
joining up: http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TeamGHC

I decided to put the platform maintainers with the rest of the
committers on the team page and not the owner page, since the format
comes off more as "Individual people to contact", as opposed to "the
general roles people take on." Although I'm open to disagreement.

I also went ahead and filled out most of the remaining details for the
existing team. (You are all free to remove your information as you
wish of course.)

PS: I also realized that Trac won't show emails if you're not logged
in, so this may help prevent some measure of spam. A lot of it seems
to have gone away recently, post-server move.