lambda mining

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 16 13:58:48 CEST 2013

(devs: this thread is about adding useful new benchmarks to nofib.)

Oh bother. I'd forgotten about dependencies. I don't want to make building nofib depend on libraries other those in GHC anyway (bytestring, unix ok, asynch perhaps not).  If that makes it tricky, maybe we should give up on the idea.