DPH tests

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Thu Aug 15 16:28:51 CEST 2013

When I do full testsuite run (either with 'make fulltest' or './validate --slow') there is a bunch of DPH tests which take Very Long Time to run (approx. half of the time needed to run testsuite, if not more). These tests are consistently failing. What would DPH team and others say to disabling these tests temporarily? I think that since February there hasn't been much going on in the DPH repository and compiler/vectorize folder. We'd have thhese tests enabled again when work on DPH picks up again.

Janek