primitive package with new Int# primops

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Wed Aug 14 22:49:42 CEST 2013

Hi Luite,

I applied my patches only to primitive package stored as a boot library in GHC repositories. My
changes should probably be ported upstream to main repo of primitive package, but I admit I don't
know what the workflow for this is.

If you desperately need latest version of primitive working with GHC HEAD you can port my changes
manually - it's only three lines of code!

Janek