NOTICE: Gitolite migration is complete.

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 13 15:39:20 CEST 2013

What happened to the libraries repositories?

    ezyang at javelin:~/Dev/ghc-clean/libraries/binary$ cat .git/config
    [core]
            repositoryformatversion = 0
            filemode = true
            bare = false
            logallrefupdates = true
            ignorecase = true
    [remote "origin"]
            fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
            url = git://ghc.haskell.org/libraries/binary
            pushurl = ssh://git@ghc.haskell.org/libraries/binary
    [branch "master"]
            remote = origin
            merge = refs/heads/master
    ezyang at javelin:~/Dev/ghc-clean/libraries/binary$ git pull
    fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported: /libraries/binary

Edward

Excerpts from Herbert Valerio Riedel's message of Sat Aug 10 05:06:06 -0400 2013: